Saturday 17 January 2015

The Prince Of Wales


I've had my eye on this coat for the longest time. Every time I went in Urban Outfitters I would drool over its beauty. I never had the guts to actually buy it as I wasn't sure it would fit into my wardrobe and it was way over my price range. In a quick visit to the January sales I saw that it was reduced and of course I couldn't resist.

I'ts a beautiful brushed statement coat in a Prince of Wales check, which I find is quite a rare pattern in outerwear. I must admit it makes me feel like a business woman of past times trying to make a statement in the office with a kick-ass coat. Since I bought it I see people wearing it everywhere so I'm guessing other people have the same obsession I do. I decided to pair it with my favourite new piece, my black roll neck from Zara. As I was walking a lot this day throughout the town I decided to remain comfortable and wear my boots, which have definitely seen better days, and my cigarette trousers from Topshop. I have also started watching Gossip Girl this week (no regrets) and its my new obsession. This coat definitely makes me feel like I could be on my way to Henri Bendel's and be slightly closer to fitting in with the crowd of the Upper East Side.

Another coat added to my collection, when will is stop buying them? apparently never. If you liked this post please feel free to comment below.

Emily x

4 comments:

  1. Urban Outfitters always has the best stuff, love your coat! Just found your blog and really like it, you have great personal style - had to follow you on Bloglovin' :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/ootd-brick-lane.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Urban never seems to let me down! I am so in love with it! Aw thank you, I'll check it out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. it's so beautiful i'm in love with it! I think its going to be one of those pieces you wear so much it breaks!

      Delete