Sunday 5 October 2014

Sunday Grundge Day

Jacket-H&M
Tshirt-Topshop
Jeans-Topshop
Shoes-Doc Martens
Bag-Kate Spade
Rings-Pandora & Athens Silver Store
 
Yesterday me and my good friend decided to take a well earned trip into town and thought I would do an impromptu OOTD. The weather at the moment is the bane of my life. Do I wear a coat? or do I wear a jacket? or is it basically going to turn into a subterranean climate at about 2:30 in the afternoon? These are the questions we ask on a daily basis. So with that in mind I went for the middle man of a jacket and it turned out to be the right choice. I went for an all black outfit today (would this really be my blog without one?) as I thought its been a while since I've worn all black. Back on track the main purpose of this outfit was to show off my Docs. She finally got Docs? I hear you cry, well yes I did! despite the rumours that wearing them feels like treading on a bed of nails for at least the first decade of wear I wore them yesterday. In fact I pretty much think that all of the Doc horror stories are false apart from the well known size down tip. I went for something pretty minimalistic to show off my new babies and my feet didn't die whilst walking which is an absolute turning point for me. 
 
If you like OOTD's, would like to see something else from me or maybe even a Doc Martens 101 then feel free to let me know down below!
 
Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment