Tuesday 5 August 2014

Blackout

Well hello internet. As I have promised I would try and do OOTD's that's exactly what I have here for you. I know what you're thinking, that's a hell of a lot of black! but in my personal opinion you can never go wrong with black...EVER! I decided to keep this outfit simple by having a plain top from Topshop to give a blank canvas, as I wanted my accessories to be the main focus. I teamed it with my absolute favourite summer piece (yes I'm calling it a summer piece even though its black) my black skort also from Topshop. Skorts are a great way to add the summer favourite of a skirt but without all of the hassle and a pair of shorts without the possibility of a wardrobe malfunction. For my main focus of accessories I am wearing my absolute favourite item in my wardrobe at the moment which is my huge straw fedora from Urban Outfitters. I decided to go full out Audrey Hepburn by sporting a cat eye underneath my rounded tortoise shell sunglasses from vogue eyewear. I'm also wearing my marc by marc Jacobs rose gold watch and as always my well loved Kate Spade handbag. As you can tell this is my go to summer look and I love it as its SO easy to wear but looks great for this amazing weather we've been having.
 
if you have enjoyed this post let me know in the comments if OOTD's would be something you would like to see more often. Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment