Wednesday 13 August 2014

The English Weather



H&M Trench coat
Asos Fedora
Missguided Top
Topshop Jamie Jeans
New Look Boots (last years but are back in stock)
Kate Spade Bag
 
The weather has really turned for the worst this week. Rain literally everywhere. Even though summer is gone and the sun with it this rubbish weather has given me the chance to wack out the A/W wardrobe (and im not complaining). I got my trench coat on a trip with my family earlier this month and it was love at first sight. Even though it reminds me of Inspector Gadget he's become my unlikely style icon recently. I have wanted a burberry trench coat for as long as I can remember but i'll have to make do with mine for now. I paired it with an all black outifit (which you know ive been loving recently) and wore my misguided 90's inspired vest to make my outfit a little more interesting if the weather brightened up. (kind of funny story I saw a woman wearing exactly the same trench coat as me and believe me I was just as embarrassed as she was) I hope the weather brightens up but for now I'm content with my trench coat.

 
    Emily x                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment